Tyn-yr-Onnen Farm Terms and Conditions 2023 for the following properties:
Buarth Wern, Lletyr Bugail, Ty Bach, Y Beudy, Gwel-y-Moel.
Arrival Date: The date (and time) on which your Booking will begin and the Property will be made available to you.
Balance Due Date: The date that you final payment is due 30 days prior to your arrival. If a booking is created where there is less than 30 days before the Arrival Date, then the full amount is due on booking.
Booking: The confirmed reservation of the Property to commence on the Arrival Date and ends on the Departure Date.
Booking Confirmation: Email acceptance of the Booking Reservation issued after payment of the Deposit.
Booking Price: Is the total price as charged for the Booking including any additional charges as set out on the Website or otherwise notified to you when making a Booking.
Departure Date: The date and time on which your Booking will end.
Property Rules: Restrictions as detailed on the Website.
Our Contract with You
- Please ensure that you read these Terms carefully prior to making a booking.
- Once you submit a Booking Reservation to us and pay the required amount, we will send you a Booking Confirmation email.
- These Terms will become binding between us once we issue you with the Booking Confirmation.
- The maximum number of people who can stay in the Property is defined on the Website and must not be exceeded.
- Pictures shown on our website is for illustrative purposes only.
- The person making the Booking Reservation must be over the age of 18.
- The Property is provided for holiday letting purpose only for the specified period as detailed in your Booking Confirmation. These terms do not create a landlord and tenant between us and you will not be entitled to any assured short hold or tenancy; or any statutory protection either under the Housing Act 1988 or by way of a statutory security of tenure.
Changes to Booking or Terms
If you wish to change the dates of your Booking or amend your Booking, please contact us via email at email@example.com . We cannot guarantee that your requests will be accommodated and reserve that right to charge for any differences in price.
Property and Restrictions
- The Property is provided to you for the period set out in the Booking Confirmation.
- Access to the Property is subject to your adherence to these Terms and the Property Rules.
- We will make every effort to make the Property available to you on time, but there may be delays due to maintenance or other issues outside or our control.
- You shall take proper care of the Property and its contents during your Booking and may lose your Security Deposit (if applicable) and/or receive an invoice for any damage caused or loss suffered if the Property and its contents are not left in the same state in which it is found at your Arrival Date.
- Any Property Rules provided to you via the Website, shall be incorporated into these Terms and breach of any of the Property Rules will be treated as a breach that entitles us to cancel the contract.
- We will issue you details of key collection/delivery by email prior to your arrival. If you lose or damage a set of keys, we will deduct the cost of the replacement from your Security Deposit or invoice you separately.
- All Properties and the surrounding grounds are no smoking and no vaping areas. If it is evident that smoking or vaping has occurred during your Booking, you will be asked to vacate the Property immediately and will be liable for any costs incurred deep cleaning, redecorating and cancelling all or part of any subsequent bookings if the Property has been rendered uninhabitable.
- Internet access is offered in all Properties but we do not guarantee any performance criteria and we will not be liable for any form of compensation or expenses claimed by you in respect of the provision or quality of internet connectivity.
- Please notify us of any defects within the first 24 hours of you arrival. Thereafter you will be deemed to have accepted the condition of the Property.
- Please respect the surrounding properties, our farmland and animals during your stay and comply with any applicable rules throughout your Booking, including but not limited to The Countryside Code.
- We reserve the right to enter the Property at all reasonable times for the purpose of inspection or to carry out any repair deemed necessary to the Property and its contents.
- All belongings and vehicles are left at the Property at your own risk. Please ensure all belongings are removed by the Departure Date as the return of any lost property cannot be guaranteed and will incur charges.
Price and Payment
- The Booking Price inclusive of VAT will be set out on the Website, at the time of submitting your Booking Reservation and as detailed in your Booking Confirmation.
- Where your Booking Reservation is more than 30 days from the Arrival Date, you must pay a minimum Deposit as notified to you upon submitting the Booking Reservation. The remaining balance of the Booking Price must be paid by the Balance Due Date.
- Where your Booking Reservation is made with less than 30 days before the Arrival Date, you must pay the full balance of the Booking Price at the time of making a Booking Reservation.
- We will notify you before the Balance Due Date that payment is due. If payment is not received we will try and contact you. If we cannot contact you or you do not make any payment due to us by the Balance Due Date for payment, we will treat the non-payment as your cancellation of the Booking.
Cancellations and Applicable Refund
- We recommend that you take an appropriate travel insurance policy before placing your Booking Reservation.
- You may cancel a Booking before the Arrival Date by contacting us using the Contact Details. Full refunds excluding deposits, will be given if the cancellation is made more than 30 days prior to arrival.
- We will confirm your cancellation with you in writing and notify you of any payment or refund due to you at that time.
- Please note that if you need to cancel because you are ill, this will be treated as a cancellation by you, and the above clause will be invoked.
- If you depart voluntarily from the Property before the Departure Date, no refund shall be given.
- We may have to cancel a Booking before the Arrival Date of your Booking due to circumstances outside of our direct control. If this happens we will contact you as quickly as possible and refund in full any payments made to us.
- Where an event outside either the parties control occurs (e.g. civil unrest, Government restrictions on movement of peoples, red weather warnings issued by the Met Office) neither party shall be in breach of this agreement for delay or failure arising from the same. If the period of delay or non-performance continues for five days, the party not affected may terminate this agreement by giving 5 Business Days written notice to the affected party. Weather will only be included as an event outside of the parties control where a red weather warning has been issued.
Cancellation Policy for Camping
- Please note that if cancellations are made with in 14 days of arrival then there are no refunds.
- Changes to camping dates within 14 days of arrival may be subject to charges.
- No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
Cancellation Policy for Pods
- Please note that if cancellations are made with in 21 days of arrival then there are no refunds.
- Changes to Pod bookings within 21 days of arrival may be subject to charges.
- No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
Legal Rights and Complaints.
- Nothing in these Terms will affect these legal rights. However we ask that you contact us in the first instance using our Contact Details.
- We do not have any responsibility or liability to you (other than as outlined above) for loss of or damage to any of your items, belongings or vehicles, howsoever caused.
- The Website and/or Property Rules will detail whether or not pets are permitted at the Property and any additional charges for pets.
- Where pets are not permitted but have been brought with you for the Booking, we reserve the right to request immediate departure and/or charge for any damage caused and deep cleaning required as a result.
- Where pets are permitted, we reserve the right to refuse admission or request immediate departure from the Property to anyone who brings more than the agreed number or size of pets or anyone who leave pets unattended in the Property during the period of their Booking.
- You will be liable for any damage caused by pets or parasites introduced by your pets, including where the Property is not left sufficiently clean and for any pet waste that has not been removed from the Property and the surrounding areas. The cost of any repair, replacement or extra cleaning will be taken from the Security Deposit and/or invoiced to you separately.
- We are not liable for any allergies that are affected as a result of pets present in previous occupancy (please note this may apply to Properties where pets are not permitted in the case of assistance dogs).
- All pets must be fully and reliably house trained as well as up to date with their worming and parasite treatments.
How we may use your personal information
- We will use the personal information you provide to us to, manage your Booking and process your payment for your Booking.
- We do not keep any information associated with your financial data on record.
- We may inform you about similar products or services that we provide, where you have permitted us to. You may stop receiving these at any time by contacting us.