Camp Site Notices 2023
We would like to welcome you to Tyn-yr-Onnen Farm and Camp site. Below are a few simple house rules to make sure that we all have a great time whilst you are staying with us. All of them relate to your safety and that of others, and general good neighbourliness.
- The speed limit on the site is 5mph – please remember there are children playing on site.
- Please supervise your children at all times, especially on the Play equipment, and on the farm. Please note that the play area is closed by 2000, or dusk so make sure that children and adults are not using the park after these times.
- Please do not allow your children to climb on our walls, gates and fences. This is dangerous.
- Smoking rules apply here so it is not allowed in any of our buildings, or near the children’s play area.
- We ask that you respect your neighbours on the site, so between the hours of 2300 and 0700 please keep noise to an absolute minimum. Vehicles may not be driven on site during these times.
- We are happy to have well behaved dogs on the site but please clear up after them and they must be on a lead at all times. Dogs should not be left in any of our units unattended.
- Small camp fires are allowed on site. Before starting your camp fire you must complete the fire safety questionnaire in the office. All camp fires and BBQs must be fully extinguished by 2230. We will supply you with a fire basket and wood as required. You can ONLY burn logs purchased from Tyn-yr-Onnen. Never set your camp fire on the ground.
- Please look after our property as you would treat your own.
- Please do not leave youyr broken camping kit with us as we have to pay to have it removed and it does not help with our sustainability targets.
- The farm yard is very close by, please do not allow children into this area unaccompanied by an adult (over 18).
- Our staff are here to help you and want you to enjoy your stay, any abuse will not be tolerated and you will be asked to leave the site.
Should you fail to comply with the above, we will not hesitate to ask you to leave the site immediately and there will be no refunds.
Please enjoy your stay. Please give us any feedback on how we might improve our facilities or services by emailing us at email@example.com
Regards Helen and Len